[Tall-Corn] Iowans on the PAC Plan

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 02:02:49 UTC 2024

Good evening, all!

For any of you who I haven't met yet, my name is Elizabeth, and I am the
Iowa affiliate's freshly appointed PAC Plan Coordinator.

PAC plans, or pre-authorized contribution plans, are a fantastic Federation
way to support the organization on a monthly basis. For as little as $5 per
month, you can support the NFB from the comfort of your own home with
little-to-no hassle. Once you're signed up, you simply wave goodbye to your
pre-set donation each month and rest assured in the knowledge that you
contributed to our cause.

To learn more, visit this website <https://nfb.formstack.com/forms/pac> ,
and always feel free to reach out to me via email or phone with questions
about how you can start a PAC plan or increase your monthly contribution.

See you all at state convention. (I'm already warming up my vocals to
serenade you with the PAC song!)

Best,

Elizabeth