[Tall-Corn] FW: SILC ED posting

Dr. Bitrus Gwamna bgwamna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:40:59 UTC 2024

From: Marie Ugorek <marieugorek at live.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 12:18 PM
To: bgwamna at gmail.com; Matt Grillot <mgrillot77 at gmail.com>; Caleb Primrose
<calebprimrose at aol.com>
Subject: SILC ED posting

Here is a link to the SILC ED job posting updated to state that we will
accept applications until the position is filled.

Some of you had wanted to post it in networks where you have contacts, so I
am sending it to all of you.

 <https://1drv.ms/w/s!As-0VIrjoxZKly_WzYs2LnUG4R6T?e=Gpr5s2> IASILC ED job
posting 2024.docx

I will go make the re-posting requests at the placed I did before and one or
two others we have dug up since then.

Please remember we are also collecting contact information of organizations
through which we will distribute information about the SPIL; most places we
would post this will probably also fall into that category.

See you Tuesday
Marie