[Tall-Corn] 2024 Friends Membership Campaign

Jim Rechkemmer j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 17 17:50:26 UTC 2024

Friends of the Iowa Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

PO Box 93046

Des Moines, IA 50393

Website:  iafriendslibraryfortheblind.org

E-mail:   <mailto:frndslibblindph at gmail.com> frndslibblindph at gmail.com

The Friends Board of Directors have renewed their matching challenge again
this year.    For the first 50 new members (defined as someone who has not
been a member for 2 years) or renewals of those who were new last year who
renews  by February 29,2024.   $20 will be given for all who fit the
qualifications.

Last years campaign netted 17 new members and 6 renewals and $920 to the
library thanks to the matching grant from one of our donors!

         If you are not already a member of Friends, please check out our
website listed above and consider joining Friends.

If you are already a member of Friends, please renew your membership and
help spread the word about our Board match.

Attached is our 2024 Friends Campaign Card.  Please fill out the card and
return it with your check.

Don't wait.  Don't hesitate.  Don't be late.  New members and first time
renewal members, please send us your membership fees by February 29, 2024
and these fees will be matched by the Friends Board, thus creating
additional funds for the library.

Sincerely,

Jim Rechkemmer, President

Friends of the Iowa Library For the Blind and Physically Handicapped

 <mailto:j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com> j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com