[Tall-Corn] FW: January 20, 2024

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jan 21 23:22:03 UTC 2024

Here's where our dilemma falls if one is a phone user, and I'm not sure how the computer works since I've not done it in ages, when wanting to respond to an individual. You can choose reply or reply all. Problem is, peply doesn't get the individual who sent the message. My last message was not to go to the list. Sorry. But looking at it after it sent — which I should have done before it sent. It says the list name. This might be why no one is responding to individuals when they think they are. I'm not sure if these lists just aren't working the way other lists do or what. Because I think on the Wroters' one, for example, if I want to respond to just the person I've read the message from, if I hit the reply button a message will go to that person but if I hit reply all it will go that the whole list.
Barbara Hammel
We are all but characters in the books of God’s library. — Chris Colfer