[Tall-Corn] Southeast Iowa annual social gathering March 9

Richard nf5b at mediacombb.net
Mon Mar 4 02:04:10 UTC 2024

Greetings colleagues,

The southeast iowa Chapter will hold its annual social get together.
Since we usually do an outreach event around Christmas time we often
don't do a Christmas party, and often don't have something like a
picnic, so we try to do at least one good social event every year.  This
year it's in lieu of our March meeting on Saturday, March 9, 12:00 p.m.
at the Broadway cafe on Broadway street in West Burlington, Iowa.

Find the info for the venue at thebroadway.com and feel free to join us.
We'll gather at noon and everyone order his or her choice from the menu
of course.  Visitors from other chapters and at large members are of
course invited to attend.

Often we've tried this in January or February, but the weather usually
works against us.  Hopefully March will remain like a lamb and w'ell
have a good turnout this year.

Regards,

Richard Webb