[Tall-Corn] March NFBI board meeting

scott.nfbi at gmail.com scott.nfbi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 03:32:30 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family:

It's been an interesting couple of weeks without a laptop, but I'm slowly
getting back into things. Below are the details for this Sunday's NFBI board
meeting. It did generate a new link, so please do not rely on the old one!

Please reach out with any questions. I am able to respond to emails from my
regular address on the phone and hope to on the laptop very soon. Thank you!

Topic: March NFBI board meeting

Time: Mar 10, 2024 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09
<https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/7941099792?pwd=UHRXTEZLamFoNzA1djg1dEdpQVl3UT09&o
mn=92168710638> &omn=92168710638

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792

Passcode: 6324692

---

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,7941099792# US (Washington DC)

---

Dial by your location

. +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 794 109 9792