[Tall-Corn] Seniors April Meeting

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Thu Mar 28 15:51:20 UTC 2024

Greetings Federation Family, The April meeting of the NFBI Seniors Group
will be held on Tuesday, April 2 at 7:00 pm. Scott will be sending out the
invite containing the link to the meeting. This month's meeting will
introduce a couple of leaders of senior groups in other states that will
talk to us about the things that they are doing. We are of course working on
getting plans in place to do some of the discussions that we planned at the
last meeting. These include a session about scams targeting seniors, where
senior centers may be good resources, and many more.

We are certain that this month's meeting will not have the problems that the
one last month did. Come and join us and help take care of the advantages
that are out there for all of us.

Bob Ray

NFBI Senior Group coordinator