[Tall-Corn] website outage

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu May 30 13:03:51 UTC 2024

Good Morning:
We are aware that our website
www.nfbi.org
is currently down. The site is currently undergoing maintenance and an upgrade to Drupal 10, and this is expected to be completed the week of June 3. I will resend the national convention assistance form out later today with the direct google forms link for those still wishing to request assistance. If there is anything else needed during the outage, please reach out and we'll see what we can do. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa and the National Federation of the Blind!

Sent from my iPhone