[Tall-Corn] Reminder: Old Cap Chap Shirts Available at State Convention!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:00:00 UTC 2024

Good morning, Federation friends!

In just a few days, we'll meet for the 2024 State Convention of the NFB of
Iowa, and we in the Old Capitol Chapter want you to remember that your
friends from the Old Cap Chap of NFBI, in accordance with donations made to
our chapter, will be handing out both short-sleeve and long-sleeve t-shirts
at this year’s state convention!

Our short-sleeve shirts will be light blue, and our long-sleeve shirts will
be an ash gray, which is a lighter shade.

We will have roughly 20 of each item, but the design will be the same for
each. Products will be available for folks to preview before donating.
Please see below for more details.

Design:

Front: “i see with my heart” with an eye below the phrase.

Back: NFB logo near the nape of the neck.

Donations:

Please bring donations in cash to this year’s convention!

As a thank you to our generous donors, folks can expect to receive a short
sleeve shirt for the donation of $25 and a long sleeve shirt for the
donation of $30. Donations of $50 will receive one of each shirt!

Sizing:

We will have limited quantities available for in-person donors, but we will
have sizes adult small through 3XL on-hand.

If you have questions about the fundraiser or would like to have us set
aside a shirt for your pending donation, please contact Elizabeth Rouse at
563-210-1854 or elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your support of the Old Capital chapter!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rouse, She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Lawyers (NABL)
blindlawyers.net
Secretary | Performing Arts Division
nfb-pad.org
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz