[Tall-Corn] At Large Meeting Agenda

cvangorp at nfbi.org cvangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Oct 17 12:42:19 UTC 2024

Good Morning!

Here is the meeting agenda.

I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

October 19, 2024 At Large Meeting Agenda

Icebreaker: Tell us something you want us to know about yourself.

State of the State

Remarks from President Riccobono, National President of the National
Federation of the Blind

Secretary's Report

Treasurer's Report

Elections

A Note Regarding Elections

           We will be voting on all positions this year and will be seeking
nominations from the floor.

           I will not be seeking re election due to medical reasons. It has
been a delight to serve in this role as Chapter President.

If you have any questions, please reach out.

God bless and have a great day!

Chelsea Van Gorp, President of the At Large Chapter, NFB Newsline
Coordinator, Braille Camp Co-Coordinator
 <mailto:cvangorp at nfbi.org> cvangorp at nfbi.org

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want