[Tall-Corn] Grade 3 braille anyone?

Jonathan Ice iceje89 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:58:27 UTC 2024

My wife and I are moving to smaller quarters and need to do major downsizing.  One casualty of this is instructional materials (in braille) for grade 3 braille — from Hadley School for the Blind.  Grade 3 was an attempt in the 1940s and 1950s that sought to further contract braille beyond what was achieved by old Grade 2.  It’s interesting, but archaic.  It’s available to you for free.  I have it here at the NFBI state convention, or you can reach me by iceje89 at gmail.com and I’ll send to you postally.  If not claimed, it will go in the recycle bin.
Jonathan Ice