[Tall-Corn] Sad News

Helen Mejia hmejia at nfbi.org
Tue Oct 22 01:05:57 UTC 2024

Federation Family,

I’m sorry to let you all know that Jeff Young lost his fight with cancer early Friday morning just before state convention. He had really wanted to attend the convention, but had a significant decline in his health in the week before. We do not have specific details on arrangements yet, but will share more info when we do. Please keep Becky in your thoughts and prayers as she navigates this challenging time.

Helen Mejia, President
hmejia at nfbi.org <mailto:hmejia at nfbi.org>
(570) 983-7867