[Tall-Corn] Services for Jeff

Helen Mejia hmejia at nfbi.org
Mon Oct 28 01:29:32 UTC 2024

Good Evening All,

Just an additional note to please RSVP to Becky if you plan to attend so she has an idea of how many people to expect.
515-553-9270
byoung at nfbi.org <mailto:byoung at nfbi.org>

Thanks,
Helen

Helen Mejia, President
hmejia at nfbi.org
(570) 983-7867

On Oct 25, 2024, at 5:23 AM, Becky, Young via Tall-Corn <tall-corn at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good early morning, I just wanted to post here about arrangements for Jeff. We will be holding a worship and celebration on November 2 at 10:00 AM. The services will be held at Windsor Presbyterian Church, 6301 University Ave., Windsor Heights IA 50324. We will be having worship in the sanctuary, and afterwards a celebration in our ward hall or fellowship hall. We will be having soup and sandwiches for lunch. You are all invited to attend. The obituary will be out momentarily, and I will post the link. Any questions, feel free to contact me off list at my information listed below.
Becky Young, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa, Des Moines chapter
Phone: 515-553-9270
Email <mailto:byoung at nfbi.org>
Website <http://www.nfbi.org/>
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Tall-Corn:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/tall-corn_nfbnet.org/hmejia%40nfbi.org