[Tall-Corn] Victor Reader Stream 3 Drawing

Rebecca Young byoung at nfbi.org
Mon Sep 16 01:38:06 UTC 2024

Hello!

I am getting excited about our State convention. It will be up on us soon!

We have so many exciting things going on this year. It's time to get
excited!

For a donation of $10.00, you can inter in the Victor Stream 3 drawing. Make
sure you fill out the form completely. You don't need to be present to win.
The drawing will be held on the night of the banquet. If you are the lucky
winner, I will be contacting you with the exciting news. You can go to
nfbi.org and fill out the form, or you can go directly to the form at
nfbi.org/victor-stream-drawing If you have questions please feel free to
contact me off list at my information listed below.

Becky Young, President
Des Moines Chapter

 <mailto:byoung at nfbi.org> Email

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.