[Tall-Corn] Door prizes

Rebecca Young byoung at nfbi.org
Mon Sep 16 19:42:05 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, I am just reminding everyone, that we need door prizes for
our State convention. Checks and gift cards, can be mailed to the PO box
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa PO box 93071 Des Moines Iowa 50393
Anything needing to be sent to a physical address: can be mailed to Becky
Young 3102 67th St Urbandale Iowa 50322 Those of you who are planning on
bringing door prizes, could you please email me off list and let me know
what you are bringing? I need to make sure that we have plenty of door
prizes. Please feel free to contact me off list at my information listed
below.

Becky Young, President
Des Moines Chapter

 <mailto:byoung at nfbi.org> Email

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.