[Tall-Corn] Thinking and Praying for You

Mary McGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:20:12 UTC 2024

Dear Sandy and Terry,

              Thank you for your email and support!  I'm registering for
Convention today, regardless of whether I attend, because I'm keeping
positive thoughts about it plus the NFBI is a good cause!

              I would NEVER in a million years thought this would happen to
me!  I tripped over a Mediacom cable they had strung across the sidewalk,
which I had to travel to take the trash out.  It was not fastened down and
not marked with some obstacle and I smacked my left eyebrow, my nose, and my
chin on the sidewalk after I went airborne.

              I seems like all I do is go to appointments and do exercises
for PT.  No one knows as yet whether I'll ever fully recover, but I consider
myself fortunate that I survived!  Guess God isn't done with me yet!

              I'll probably make it for the Fundraising and History
sessions, because, after all, I'm still Fundraising Chair and better give my
presentation!  I'll see you there!

Sincerely,

Mary