[Tall-Corn] "Making Your Mark" DD Council Conference

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Thu Sep 19 12:02:48 UTC 2024

For the past two days Helen Mejia and Cindy Ray have handled the
table at the "make Your Mark" conference in Ames. We have
literature there and they have talked with many people about the
NFBI and abut blindness. Our costs for doing this event are in the
neighborhood of $500. We would appreciate any donations that
people would like to make to help cover these costs to be sent to
the NFBI as soon as possible. You may do it online through PAYPAL
or send a check to the NFBI post office box. Please mark donation
with "DD Council EVENT". Online may be done at  NFBI.Org/donations

You may send a check to P.O. Box 93071

Des Moines, IA 50393

Thank you for your help. Any help that you are able to give will
be much appreciated.

Bob Ray, Legislative Committee Chair