[Tall-Corn] Email outage

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Sep 24 02:27:09 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family:

We were made aware of an email outage over the weekend that appears to now
be resolved. If you sent emails over the weekend to or from NFB related
addresses, things should now be coming through if they haven't already. This
was not a great time for this to happen during our convention preparations,
and we will be looking at ways to minimize disruptions for nfbi.org emails
in the future. Please reach out with any questions!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.