[Tn-talk] Software for E-trade for Blind?

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 01:03:44 UTC 2008

Hello Mohammad,
I do not know the answer to your question. However, I have two pieces
of info that may be useful.
Firstly, I have heard that E-trade is not a good choice because they
charge quite a bit in fees and even charge for non-action in your
account. So, you might want to search a bit for a better online
investment company.

Secondly, I suggest that you sign up the the blind talk list and ask
your question There will be a much larger number of people receiving
your e-mail. Thus, you are much more likely to reach someone who can
answer your specific question.

To sign up to the list, go to:
www.nfbnet.org
click on the, drop or join NFB lists, link.
Arrow down till you find the blind talk list, click on it and follow
the prompts.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Heather Field