[Tn-talk] Thank you Both

hafiz mohammad.javed at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 07:31:36 UTC 2008

Hello Heather & Joe, I miss you guys too. Heather, I appreciate for your sincere opinion. I must follow your second suggestion and will signup with this larger group. As a blind, for me the important issue is the accessibility because the share prices are constantly changing on the screen that I need to know. I do have some folks they could help me as for as the technicality of business is concern.

Please send me the location and the time of the meeting, I will try to come this time.