[Tn-talk] Fw: Videos

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 01:48:52 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Zakhnini, Karen
To: Denna Lambert (E-mail) ; Lisa Wright (E-mail) ; Michele at OBS.ORG ; Susan Schaffer (E-mail) ; justhodge88 at aol.com ; Terri Uttermohlen (E-mail) ; joiestuart at verizon.net ; Joe Shaw ; jjacks at pdx.edu ; topage at swbell.net ; terrimeas at yahoo.com ; Youth outreach projects Support List ; state_youth_coordinators at nfbnet.org
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: Videos

Hi All,

We have recently made some video additions to our audio/video page.  Notably, we have added a piece on Braille literacy and a PSA recorded by Terry Bradshaw, one of our Braille ambassadors.  The link to the AV page is http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Audio-Video_Center.asp.  Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Karen C. Zakhnini
Education Project Manager
Jernigan Institute