[Tn-talk] Letter head

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 22:58:21 UTC 2008

Hello  Warren,

Yes thank you! I am MUCH better. I didn't even have a voice on meeting
day. I was all excited about our agenda and was very frustrated at
being unwell. I hear there were some interesting goings-on in my
absence. :)

Regarding the letterhead request ... Unfortunately, I didn't read your
e-mail until now, because of the subject. I thought you were probably
asking some question about the reader software. As I get sooo many
e-mails a day, it really is best if you make your subject line very
specific so that I can answer your e-mail right away.

I don't have the letterhead logo Tim does. As secretary I make him
deal with all that sort of thing.
So, e-mail Tim and he'll shoot it off to you as soon as he gets home
and checks his e-mail. I'll let him know that you need it - if I
remember (I'll try really hard).

I'm thinking that perhaps we shouldn't bother inviting folks like
legislators with this amount of notice...what do you think?

Happy thanksgiving to you and Sharon mate!

Warmly,

Heather