[Tn-talk] Introduction

Ryan Smith ryansmith78 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 24 15:10:08 UTC 2010

Hi Greg,

We are thrilled that you are ready to jump right in to our chapter here in
Nashville.  I am positive that you will not be disappointed with your
decision.  Feel free to contact us if you need anything.  I'm sure you'll
find that while small in size, we are all more than willing to help in any
way we can.

Ryan Smith
Treasurer, and fundraising chair