[Tn-talk] Fw: Silent Auction

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 14:53:13 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Oldham, Jim
To: Davis Deborah (deborah.davis at tn.gov) ; mike.gaines.bwz7 at statefarm.com ; Jane Morrow ; ladylionintn at comecast.net ; tkopansky at eidetik.com ; Lsanders2000 at comcast.net ; Pat Boatman (patboatman at comcast.net) ; Ros Buford (rosbuford at comcast.net) ; ruth.hemphill at state.tn.us ; SherriWilliams at comcast.net ; staceyr75 at bellsouth.net ; CTate at countrymusichalloffame.com ; hwootten at jhnetwork.com ; alnguerard at aol.com ; billybrum at msn.com ; Debbie Propst (MPPROPST at CHARTER.NET) ; Jeff Young (jeff.young at tn.gov) ; jlharris at mtsu.edu ; Joe Shaw [jrs3147 at comcast.net] ; jyoung1031 at aol.com ; ldykes86 at comcast.net ; mdouglas0877 at hotmail.com ; Mr. Brewer Home ; Natalie Norwood (nnorwood08 at comcast.net) ; tberick at aol.com ; (donna at richmond-williams.com) ; Mc Fadden, Tim ; bobby bass ; Buckman, Judy ; Dee Gee Lester (deegee.lester at nashville.gov) ; Irv Johnson (Johnsoni at comcast.net) ; Pat Galvin (ptglvn at bellsouth.net) ; Mr. Brewer Home
Cc: Walker, Doug ; Walker, Kim ; Smith, Jill ; Sanford, Marvin ; Brown, Elaine ; Gordon, Melanie ; Brown, Melissa ; Naylor, Franese ; TSB_Admin_office ; TSB_Clinic ; TSB_Supervisors ; TSB_Pupil_Services
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 4:21 PM
Subject: Silent Auction

Attached is the list of items for our Jr. Class Silent Auction.  The proceeds from this will benefit the Jr. Class and the Jr./Sr. Prom.  Just an aside, we are hoping to have the dance portion of the Prom in our brand-spanking-new-almost-complete gym.  Keep your fingers crossed on that one.
There are some very good items.  Please keep bids in increments of $1.00 or more.  If you want to call in a bid during the day between 9:00 and 3:30, (615) 231-7455 or the items will be on display in the auditorium lobby.
For those of you who know Ms. Tucker, the phone volunteer, I'm always looking for an excuse to kid her so help me out and if you call in a bid, ask her to give that information to Marcel the monkey she trains.
Thanks for supporting our kids,
Jim
Jim A. Oldham, Superintendent
Tennessee School f/t Blind