[Tn-talk] Fw: An Invitation and Request

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Fri May 13 20:20:02 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Oldham, Jim
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 2:36 PM
Subject: An Invitation and Request

Hello Everyone,

This is not really Jim sending this e-mail; but rather Tricia Cashon, from his computer as he has all of your e-mail addresses neatly in one place.

I am writing to invite you to our End of Year Celebrations at Tennessee School for the Blind which includes Jim's Retirement Reception to be held here at TSB on Monday, May 23rd.  Attached are the official invitations and also a memory page template if you would like to write something for Jim's memory book (along with information for return to us).  We'd love to have you join us for all that you are able.

Also, I would be most grateful if you would please be so kind as to pass this along to anyone you feel would appreciate knowing.  If you have any questions, my contact information is below.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you.

Tricia

Tricia Cashon

Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent

Human Resources / Benefits Coordinator

Tennessee School for the Blind

115 Stewarts Ferry Pike

Nashville, Tennessee  37214