[Tn-talk] Voting on Accessibility in 2012

james brown jbrown369 at me.com
Tue Jul 24 23:37:48 UTC 2012

Dear NFB Members and Friends,

A lot of you are aware that voting day in Tennessee is a little over a week
away, and the NFB of Tennessee wants everyone who can to test out the
accessibility of voting in their districts.  Everyone who can, go out and
cast your vote, and if you have any difficulties voting independently,
please let me know because the NFB of Tennessee has state legislation to
possibly drop this upcoming legislative session that would allow full
participation in not only federal and state elections, but all local
elections as well.  So, if you have trouble voting on August the 2nd, please
give me a call.

Remember, by Changing one life at a time, we can change the world.

James Brown

President, National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee

615 681 8484