[Tn-talk] Social Flights and Smyrna

Shara Winton ms.shara at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 16:52:56 UTC 2012

I live in Murfreesboro Tn, which is 15 minutes from Smyrna. smyrna does not
have any public transportation to speak of. However, there is a Regional
Transit Authority bus that travels through Smyrna 3 times before 8am  and 3
times after 3pm. This service is designed  primarily to suit the needs  of
the commuters from Rutherford County in to the Nashville area (Davidson
County  for work. It does  make a stop in Smyrna, but you would then have to
travel from that stop to the airport via Taxi or by reserving a scheduled
transportation service. ---- Original Message -----