[Tn-talk] Flights to 2012 NFB Convention

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 19:55:23 UTC 2012

Hello Eric and everyone,

    If you want to attend the NFB National Convention in Dallas this summer
there are several ways to get around ground transportation issues. Besides
the service you mentioned below. Corporate Flight Management, the Fixed-Base
Operator at the Rutherford County airport may be able to assist you with
ground transportation to their facility when you leave, round-trip
transportation between Dallas Love Field to the Hilton Anatole and to your
home when you return to Tennessee. I don't know what CFM's procedures are
when passengers arrive to catch flights. In many instances ground
transportation vehicles can pull up plane side allowing you to get directly
on the plane from your vehicle and in to a waiting vehicle when you arrive
in Dallas and back in Tennessee. This would also be true for others using
Social Flights from other parts of the state to attend NFB and other events.

    I'm copying Matt Slosky, Chief Operating Officer for Social Flights.
When you talk to him he'll know who you are and will all ready have a
heads-up on your concerns . He's a great guy and will do all he can to
assist you.

Besides NFBTN members you can invite others to join your flight to be sure
you can fill the plane. They wouldn't need to be attending the national
convention and could help lower your fare depending on the number of
passengers traveling. Matt can discuss with you ways you and other affiliate
members can utilize Social Flights offerings. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue