[Tn-talk] (no subject)

james brown jbrown369 at me.com
Wed Oct 3 14:13:16 UTC 2012

Thanks Sheri for this timely news.  I am going to court over this very issue next week, and I will be sure to take this documentation.  It will also be good to add to our fact sheet when taking our Parenting with Disabilities Legislation: Family Protection Act this January.  I hope all of you can attend our legislative seminar and day on the hill at the start of the new year.  Watch for details.

Best Wishes,

James Brown, President
National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee

Sent from James Brown's iPhone