[Tn-talk] Recruiting for Cane Travel and Personal Management Instructors--Closing soon!

james brown jbrown369 at me.com
Thu Jan 3 01:14:01 UTC 2013

FYI,

The New Mexico Commission for the Blind is recruiting for two instructors to
join our team at our Orientation Center in Alamogordo.  These instructors
would be responsible for teaching either orientation and mobility skills as
the Cane Travel Instructor or life management skills as the Personal
Management Instructor.  The Orientation Center provides blindness skills
training to assist consumers of the NM Commission for the Blind Vocational
Rehabilitation program in preparing for work.

These positions are classified by the State Personnel Office as Health
Educators Advanced.  To apply for either position, please visit the
following link and check Commission for the blind to see all jobs available
with the Commission:

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/newmexico/default.cfm

Click the link below to view the job posting for the positions at the
Orientation Center:

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/newmexico/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=
571302&hit_count=yes&headerFooter=1&promo=0&transfer=0&WDDXJobSearchParams=%
3CwddxPacket%20version%3D%271%2E0%27%3E%3Cheader%2F%3E%3Cdata%3E%3Cstruct%3E
%3Cvar%20name%3D%27CATEGORYID%27%3E%3Cstring%3E%2D1%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%
3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27PROMOTIONALJOBS%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2F
var%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27TRANSFER%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar
%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27FIND%5FKEYWORD%27%3E%3Cstring%3E%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fv
ar%3E%3C%2Fstruct%3E%3C%2Fdata%3E%3C%2FwddxPacket%3E

To those using screen readers, I recommend using Internet Explorer to reach
the on-line application.  This posting will be used to fill both positions.
Once you have applied, please e-mail me a copy of your resume.  The closing
date is Saturday, January 5.

Please forward this to anyone you feel might be interested in a great job
with our agency.  If you have any questions about the jobs, please contact
me.

Lucy Alexander

Center Director

Phone: 575-437-0401

Extension: 32291

Direct: 505-383-2291

Fax: 575-434-3713

E-mail: lucy.alexander at state.nm.us

This e-mail may contain confidential information only for the person or
persons named above.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any
other person is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission.