[Tn-talk] Newsletter Winter 2014

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 02:33:31 UTC 2014

Tennessee Voice Vol. 2, Winter 2014, Dwight Johnson, Editor, Distributed by email and Braille by the National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee. James Brown, President

4 1 1 3 Tea Garden Way

Antioch, TN 3 7 0 1 3

Telephone:  6 1 5, 4 1 2, 9 6 3 2

Email address:   president at nfb, dash tn.org

Website address:  www.nfb dash tn.org

Letters to the president, address changes, and subscription requests should be sent to

Dwight e j 7 at comcast.net.

Articles for the Tennessee Voice and letters to the editor may be sent to

Dwight.johnson at m t s u.e d u.

Thank you for your interest and support. By donating to the NFB of Tennessee, you can help make a significant difference in the lives of blind people across the great state of Tennessee.

Please make checks payable to NFB of TN and send them to

National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee

1 4 2 9 Reata Pass

Memphis, TN. 3 8 1 0 9

The National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee is a non-profit organization of the blind working together to improve the quality of life for all blind people in Tennessee.

Contents:

·         Convention Plans

By Sharon Treadway

·         Parenting: The Right, Desire, and Power

By James Brown

·         A New Look After New York City

By James Boehm

·         Christmas cheer for New York blind man saved by dog

·         Barred From College Entrance Exams, in a Blow for Chinas Blind

By DIDI KIRSTEN TATLOW

·         Big breakthrough in cure for blindness

·         Girl nationally recognized for poetry in Braille

·         Recipe: Mom's Chocolate Gravy

By Redneck Epicurean

***

Convention Plans

January 1, 2014

Dear President's and Members,

The New Year has begun and we are once again preparing for our state convention, it also is time to renew state dues for the year. Dues for 2014 will be $5.00 and must be to the treasurer by March 1, 2014.

Convention Details

Date; March7-9, 2014

Where; Holiday Inn Opryland

              2300 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, TN

 Reservation can be made by calling 1-866-871-1171

The rate is $100.00 per night plus tax the block will be held until Feb 11, 2014 after that the rate will not be guaranteed

When you call ask for the block of rooms for the

National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee

Convention Registration $10.00

Banquet Tickets $35.00

All monies should be sent to the treasurer at the address below.

Evelyn Hogue

1429 Reata Pass Memphis, TN.38109

It will help if chapters will collect money from your members and send one check along with a detailed list.

Thank You,

Sharon Treadway

Secretary NFB of Tennessee

***

Parenting: The Right, Desire, and Power

By James Brown

Editor's note:  James Brown is a Transportation Planner III at Tennessee's Department of Transportation, where he has been employed for the past ten years.  After going blind as a teenager, James obtained his graduate and undergraduate degrees from Middle Tennessee State and Trevecca University.  He is married to his wife Crystal, who owns a cleaning business in Nashville where the two of them currently reside.  They have two teenage sons who attend Lighthouse Christian School and Nashville State Community College.

As President of the NFB of Tennessee James recognizes that blind parents are perspicacious individuals who are determined to do their best for their children.  Here are his thoughts on the subject.

Since 1940, the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has fought for Security, Opportunity, and Equality for all blind people.  In fact, our first great president, Dr. tenBroek, penned the famous equal protection argument used in Brown vs. Board of Education that went on to shape the 14th Amendment and end racial segregation in the United States.  Ironically, however, people with disabilities are still fighting today for equal rights under the law.  Even the basic equal right to have and keep a family is not always recognized.  Consequently, the National Federation of the Blind of Tennessee NFBTN () helped to pass a state law in 2013 protecting the equal right of all Tennesseans with disabilities to have and maintain a family.  However, securing the right to a family is only a third of the necessary formula for success; to be effective parents, people with disabilities also require both a power and desire to parent.

The idea of a person with a disability having the power to parent can be difficult for some to comprehend.  As the president of the NFBTN, I get weekly calls asking about different blindness related topics.  IN August of 2012, I received a call from a social worker here in Middle Tennessee.  She began to describe a situation where a blind father had lost custody of a young child.

The social worker focused in on one question.  She said, "As a blind person, how do you keep your children from sticking their fingers in electrical sockets?"  I responded by asking her if she had a child, and then, how she kept her children from harm in that way; to which she responded, "I buy these little things at the store to put in the sockets."  I told her that was amazing because even though I am blind, that was exactly what I did when my kids were younger.  I did not realize until later that she was most likely insinuating, how can a blind person put a plug in an electrical outlet, something that I have done automatically thousands of times in my life.

Unfortunately, blindness often becomes the overriding factor used by the courts and social service agencies making decisions about the care of children.  Just last year, the same blind parent was told by his social worker, "Everything is in order, but I do not know what to recommend to the judge because you are blind."  In other words, she did not want to recommend giving custody back to the parent solely because of blindness.  If the circumstances were exactly the same and he was not blind, she would have recommended that the child be placed back with the parent.  Imagine how it would feel to hear the message, you have done everything right and proved you have the power to parent, but you are still blind?

Often sighted people who suddenly find themselves in a dark room or who wake up in the dark believe they understand blindness. However, they do not appreciate that the problems blindness presents can be mitigated through proper training in alternative skills. The real problem of blindness is not the lack of sight, but the attitudes about blindness held by the public.

In addition, most people do not realize that there are quality parenting techniques used by the blind.  Because of the lack of knowledge in this area, the NFBTN and the new administration of the Tennessee Department of Children's Services (DCS) have agreed to a training in upcoming months where the NFBTN will educate all DCS employees on the extraordinary abilities of blind parents.  Alternative techniques like using bells on the shoes of toddlers to keep up with the jingling feet of our little ones, talking thermometers, strap-on baby carriers, strollers with reversible handles, and simply reading our kids a bedtime story with a Braille book are all just a fraction of the different ways of parenting that will be covered during the training.  Much credit is due to the new DCS administration who truly wants to understand the role of parents with disabilities within the family. .

The Desire to parent, in a way, may be even more important than the power.  After all, a person can have the power to parent, but it is useless without the desire.  Unfortunately, the blind gentlemen above had the power and desire, but not the right. However, most times if one has a strong desire to be a parent, they can create the power from within their own heart.

No matter what a persons individual background happens to be, all parents admittedly come in different shapes and sizes.  The second great president of the National Federation of the Blind, Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, Said, "We who are blind are pretty much like you. We are, that is, if we have the chance to try. We have our share of both geniuses and jerks, but most of us are somewhere between ordinary people living regular lives".  This famous blind Tennessean seemed to have a way of explaining things in a simple, yet remarkable way.  Parents who are blind are no different than the average sighted parent.  Some of us blind folks are great at parenthood, while others are not.  Therefore, in the final analysis of the parenting condition, it all comes down to the measure of ones heart.

Jernigan, K. (1993). Editor's introduction. In K. Jernigan (Ed.), Making Hay. Retrieved from https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/books/kernel1/MakingHay.html.

***

A New Look After New York City

By James Boehm

Editor's note: James Boehm is a board member of the Stones River Chapter in Murfrreesboro.  He has a story to tell about his guide dog and a new division joining the NFB of Tennessee.  James explains it this way.

Marco? Polo! Most of us have heard, and if not played, the game "Marco Polo."  One person is either blindfolded or keeps his or her eyes closed while trying to get around and locate others that are playing. I remember playing that when I was younger. However, what if you had to, all of a sudden, live your life in a similar sense, blindfolded?  About two years ago, such an occurrence befell me.

A drastic adjustment in my life, to say the least, was now beginning to take place.  With a loss of vision, how in the world was I going to be capable of being mobile or getting around?  My circumstances were definitely going to be different.  I had some mobility training the first year after my loss of vision, and I felt I got around quite well with a mobility cane.  I did better than many blind individuals that have been blind for years or that were born without sight.  Then, two years after I lost my vision, I had the opportunity to get a guide dog for my day to day travels.  Using a "seeing eye" dog is a different way of getting around and I had no idea how much it would change my life.

I attended The Seeing Eye Dog School in Morristown, New Jersey on June 4th.  Training involved a vigorous month-long education on how to use a guide dog, how to care for the animal, rights you have as a guide dog owner, and undergoing training by being put in various situations you would face being out and about.

I was so surprised at how well-trained the dogs were. The dog given to me was a German Shepherd named Shep. Before attending The Seeing Eye, I knew people who also had guide dogs, but I had no idea how different and how amazing traveling with a guide dog would be. Not only are they your eyes, they are your loyal friend and companion.  After about a week of training together, Shep and I were taken downtown. Morristown is an average-sized city with many busy intersections, crowded sidewalks filled with pedestrians on the go, and cafes sticking out among the building fronts.  Shep and I were given a 2 mile circular route that would have us navigate through the downtown area.  Shep and I had only practiced some smaller routes that had minimal obstacles. My sidekick did beautifully with the challenging, jam-packed sidewalks that we faced for the first time. Every time I felt him veer or move me left or right, my instructor tailing behind would commentate Shep's actions like a sports broadcaster giving play-by-play of a game "Shep is taking you around the cafe", "Shep just walked you around a crowd of people walking towards you" and so on.  At the end of that journey, I was in awe. I had never been down that route or those streets before. If I had used my cane, it definitely would have been challenging not knowing what was in front of me; with my four-legged friend, it was a breeze. Shep was surely my eyes at work, zigging and zagging through the obstructions. Upon returning to our starting point, I was speechless. Working with my new partner was amazing. I thought that was amazing!  On the last day of training, my classmates and I were informed that we would be going to New York City. I had toured The Big Apple 4 years prior, including both Times Square and Brooklyn. The feeling of apprehension began to stir inside of me.  New York's streets are packed full of people trying to get nowhere fast. Honking cars and taxies, delivery trucks with personnel unloading goods, and construction detours were just an inkling of the numerous challenges of pedestrian traveling.  It was difficult when I could see, and now I'm going to do it without my vision.

Our class spent a day visiting Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park and riding the subway. We concluded with eating at a tasty restaurant. The streets were packed like sardines in a can. It was hard not to avoid contact with others, for at intersections you could easily have 100 people waiting for the go ahead to cross the street. I won't lie; I was nervous.  Shep and I began our journey through downtown New York City, crossing numerous intersections and traveling over 2 miles of real estate.  At one point, I began to feel frustrated with Shep.  When we first got our dogs, we were told that they were still animals of opportunity even though they had received vigorous training.  This meant that sometimes they could still become distracted and we would have to correct them.  Well, Shep seemed to veer a little to the left, and then he pushed me right. Was he overwhelmed by all the activity surrounding us? It sure felt like it, and I'm certain my anxiety did not help.  As we continued, Shep stopped suddenly and, after hesitating, began once more.  I told Shep to continue on with the command "hup up," because I knew we were not close to an intersection yet.  The dogs were trained to stop us at the end of the curb, signaling to us that we were at an intersection.  But with that not being the case, it appeared to me that my companion was not up to par today. Was I wrong! When we got to a stopping point, my instructor asked me if everything was alright. I expressed to her that I felt that Shep was distracted and being difficult to handle. I explained to her the weaving and the starting and stopping that Shep did. Erin, my trainer, told me, "Well let me tell you what just happened.  At first, a large crowd approached. Shep maneuvered you around the crowd, as well as a woman who was texting on her phone and was paying no attention to anyone in front of her.  So, he got you around her. Then, UPS was unloading several boxes in the middle of the sidewalk. Shep veered you around that.  Furthermore, there was a woman coming out of a store and the door swung out right in front of you. Shep stopped to avoid the door hitting you and waited for the woman to leave before continuing."  Wow! I had no idea!

These were obstacles that traveling with a cane would have made much more difficult. Yet, with Shep , it was like those obstacles weren't even there, for I didn't even know what was going on around us!  This event taught me to trust my dog.  Yes, we were a team. Shep had my best interests in mind and I knew he was going to take good care of me.  Traveling through New York in June opened my eyes to the abilities of me and my new partner. I knew that there wasn't anywhere we would hesitate going.  That feeling is overpowering, and is something that I took for granted as a sighted person. Having that kind of freedom is something I value very much now and I owe it all to the best companion I could have ever asked for. Thank you Shep.

Since that experience, I have learned so much pertaining to dog training, mobility, access laws, to name a few. Some knowledge was acquired by personal experience; much of the wisdom has come from the experience of others. I came into contact with The National Association of Guide Dog Users, an affiliate of the NFB. Networking and taking advantage of the many benefits and tools of  NAGDU has equipped me to continue in my success. I want others to experience the benefits as well. Thus, after a year of planning and recruiting many guide dog users in Tennessee, I have worked very hard with James Brown, NFB state president, and others such as Mary Reifowitz ,Luke Pugney,and Ashley Johnson  in establishing Tennessee's very own division, now known as TAGDU- The Tennessee Association of Guide Dog Users!.

TAGDU will have an exhilarating and informative program at the state convention in March. Do you have a guide dog? Are you thinking of acquiring one? Does your love of animals and independent mobility travel move you to want to support such a division? We would love to have you come. Details are still in the works, yet we know we will have an accredited guide dog school, a local dog trainer/mobility instructor, a presentation from NAGDU's president, and much more! How about some door prizes and giveaways?  Absolutely! For more information, contact James Boehm at 901-483-1515.  We look forward to seeing you join us, TAGDU, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind!

**

      Christmas cheer for New York blind man saved by dog

      Agence France-Presse

      Editor's note:  Here is another example of how amazing guide dogs can be when taking care of their masters.  Read on.

      Dec 20, 2013

      New York: Online donations have risen to more than $100,000 to help a New York blind man keep the guide dog who helped rescue him from a potentially fatal subway fall a week before Christmas.

      Cecil Williams, 61, who suffers from diabetes, fainted on Tuesday while waiting for the train. His 10 year old dog Orlando tried to tug him away from toppling off the platform.

      The two hurtled onto the tracks and were partially run over by an oncoming train but incredibly escaped with minor injuries.

      The story instantly captured the imagination of New Yorkers. When it emerged that Williams could no longer afford to keep Orlando after his guide dog retires next year, donations poured in.

      Crowd funding campaigns set up by well meaning individuals on www.indiegogo.com and www.gofundme.com raised a combined total of more than $108,000 by Thursday.

      The spirit of giving, Christmas and all of that there. It exists here and it's in New York, Williams told a news conference in hospital on Wednesday.

      I think that it's a time to rejoice. I do not know what else to say. I appreciate that people got together to help me to keep Orlando, he added.

      Williams, who lost his sight in 1995, described Orlando as his best buddy.

      He is my pal. We run together. He takes me on the trains, he takes me on the buses, and he takes me everywhere I need to go.

      Guiding Eyes For The Blind, the charity that bred and trained Orlando, called anyone else interested in pledging funds to donate to help train dogs for other blind people.

      I do know that more than enough has been raised so that if Cecil does choose to keep Orlando he has the ability to do so, director of communications Michelle Brier told A F P.

      It's a very unique situation but what is not surprising is the connection that Cecil and Orlando have and that probably kept them both calm in a very frightening moment, she said.

      It costs an average of $45,000 to breed, raise, train and match a dog and support a blind person with his canine friend.

      I think the whole situation just shows an incredible amount of warmth and has that kind of Christmas miracle to it, said Brier.

Source:  http://m.ndtv.com/article/world/christmas-cheer-for-new-york-blind-man-saved-by-dog-460911

**

Barred From College Entrance Exams, in a Blow for Chinas Blind

By DIDI KIRSTEN TATLOW

Agence France-

Editor's note:  This article may be an example of how things were here in the United States some seventy-five or one hundred years ago.

Li Jinsheng wanted to study law. But because he is blind, virtually the only profession he could train for in China was massage. So he did that and set up a massage business in Queshan County, Henan Province.

Now 45, Mr. Li never gave up on his dream. On Dec. 10 he applied to take the national college entrance examination, like millions of others, only to be turned down by local education department officials. With the registration deadline having expired on Wednesday his hopes are over for this year, he said on the telephone. They said they did not have examination papers for blind people, he said.

Chinas blind population is deeply frustrated by being shunted off into just two professions, massage and music, as The New York Times reported recently. They have long campaigned to be allowed to take part in the gaokao, or regular college entrance examinations, and thereby gain access to mainstream universities.

While the law does not say they cannot take the gaokao, in practice applications by the blind are routinely turned down, said the lawyer Huang Rui of the Boyang Law Firm, who is himself disabled. Its part of what activists say is routine discrimination that is keeping blind people and others with disabilities poorer than their able-bodied counterparts.

The law does not say blind people can not take the examination, but they have never been willing to let them, said Mr. Huang, who has a disability of the limbs, he said by telephone from Henan.

Reached by telephone, officials in Queshan Countys education department declined to comment.

Around the world, one in 10 people have some form of physical or mental disability, making disabled people the world's largest minority, according to the United Nations. China says it has 85 million disabled people, or about 6.5 percent of the population. It has both signed and ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities, which assures them full rights to education.

In China, as elsewhere, disabled people are on average poorer than their able-bodied peers, having a disposable income of around half the national average, according to officials.

Mr. Li knows it may be too late for him to ever study the law at college, but he plans to keep trying to take the entrance examinations in order to highlight the issue, and in the hope that it will work for him one day, too.

I can not accept this situation, he said. I am very hurt. It's hard to be blind, and then to not let me take part in the examinations. I want to sue them.

Mr. Huang also mentioned the possibility of a lawsuit.

Mr. Li was anxious to emphasize: If they let me take the examination, I will be really, really grateful to the authorities. Deeply grateful. It will have been really good of them. Please write that.

And if not? It's illegal! he said.

  a..
  b..
Source:  http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/12/18/blind-man-barred-from-college-entrance-exams/?_r=0

  a..

**

Big breakthrough in cure for blindness

Dec 18, 2013,

The breakthrough could lead to the production of artificial tissue grafts made from the variety of cells found in the human retina.

LONDON: In a major breakthrough, an inkjet printer in Britain can print eye cells which can be used to cure human blindness.

Dec 18, 2013 TNN

The breakthrough could lead to the production of artificial tissue grafts made from the variety of cells found in the human retina.

LONDON: In a major breakthrough, an inkjet printer in Britain can print eye cells which can be used to cure human blindness.

The breakthrough could lead to the production of artificial tissue grafts made from the variety of cells found in the human retina.

LONDON: In a major breakthrough, an inkjet printer in Britain can print eye cells which can be used to cure human blindness.

For the first time ever, researchers from UK have used inkjet printing technology to successfully print two types of cells from the retina of adult rats - ganglion cells and glial cells.

The breakthrough could lead to the production of artificial tissue grafts made from the variety of cells found in the human retina and may aid in the search to cure blindness.

In their study, the researchers used a piezoelectric inkjet printer device that ejected the cells through a sub-millimetre diameter nozzle when a specific electrical pulse was applied. They also used high speed video technology to record the printing process with high resolution and optimised their procedures accordingly.

"In order for a fluid to print well from an inkjet print head, its properties, such as viscosity and surface tension, need to conform to a fairly narrow range of values. Adding cells to the fluid complicates its properties significantly," Dr Wen-Kai Hsiao from the Inkjet Research Centre in Cambridge University said.

Professor Keith Martin and Dr Barbara Lorber from the John van Geest Centre for Brain Repair, University of Cambridge, said "The loss of nerve cells in the retina is a feature of many blinding eye diseases. The retina is an exquisitely organised structure where the precise arrangement of cells in relation to one another is critical for effective visual function".

"Our study has shown, for the first time, that cells derived from the mature central nervous system, the eye, can be printed using a piezoelectric inkjet printer. Although our results are preliminary and much more work is still required, the aim is to develop this technology for use in retinal repair in the future".

The finding could be a big boon for blind people across the world. India is home to the world's largest number of blind people. Of the 37 million people across the globe who are blind, over 15 million are from India.

Once printed, a number of tests were performed on each type of cell to see how many of the cells survived the process and how it affected their ability to survive and grow.

The cells derived from the retina of the rats were retinal ganglion cells, which transmit information from the eye to certain parts of the brain, and glial cells, which provide support and protection for neurons.

"We plan to extend this study to print other cells of the retina and to investigate if light-sensitive photoreceptors can be successfully printed using inkjet technology. In addition, we would like to further develop our printing process to be suitable for commercial, multi-nozzle print heads," Professor Martin concluded.

At the moment the results are preliminary and provide proof-of-principle that an inkjet printer can be used to print two types of cells from the retina of adult rats.

This is the first time the technology has been used successfully to print mature central nervous system cells and the results showed that printed cells remained healthy and retained their ability to survive and grow in culture.

The ability to arrange cells into highly defined patterns and structures has recently elevated the use of 3D printing in the biomedical sciences to create cell-based structures for use in regenerative medicine.

BLINDNESS IN INDIA

India is now home to the world's largest number of blind people.

Of the 37 million people across the globe who are blind, over 15 million are from India.

75% of these are cases of avoidable blindness.

India faces severe shortage of optometrists and donated eyes for the treatment of blindness.

While India needs 40,000 optometrists, it has only 8,000.

India needs 2.5 lakh donated eyes every year.

India's 109 eye banks manage to collect a maximum of just 25,000 eyes, 30% of which can not be used.

India has only 12,000 ophthalmologists.

153 million people in the country require reading glasses but do not have access to them.

India has just 20 optometry schools which produce just 1,000 optometrists annually as against the 17 million people being added to the population during the same period.

Of the 15 million blind people in India, three million, 26% of whom are children, suffer due to corneal disorders.

But only 10,000 corneal transplants are being done every year due to the shortage of donated eyes.

India's health ministry expects to reach its blindness elimination target of 0.3% by 2015, five years before the W H O deadline of 2020.

Source:  http://m.timesofindia.com/home/science/Big-breakthrough-in-cure-for-blindness/articleshow/27592312.cms

**

Girl nationally recognized for poetry in Braille

Editor's note:  Braille is an essential tool for a blind persons success.  Learning Braille can also be an outlet for a child's artistic imagination as this article reveals.

CTV Atlantic: Girl wins creative writing contest

a young Nova Scotia student has taken her love of poetry and turned it into a nationally recognized hobby.

CTV Atlantic
Published Monday, December 16, 2013
a young student in Salt Springs, N.S. has taken her love of poetry and turned it into a nationally-recognized hobby.
Emily Horton has limited vision in one eye and has been learning Braille since she started school five years ago.
Her instructor, Melanie Weir, says Braille can be difficult to learn because it is a fairly new language and is not commonly used in Horton's everyday environment.
PHOTOS

Emily Horton has limited vision in one eye and has been learning Braille since she started school five years ago. CTV Atlantic
everything has to be given to them and under their hands in order to learn. So anything that is in the classroom, the days of the week, the calendar, they need actual instruction with that in Braille, rather than just picking it up and absorbing it in the environment, says Weir.
Horton's favorite creative outlet is poetry and the nine-year-old recently won second place in a creative writing contest in Braille - an event that was sponsored by the Canadian National Institute for the Blind.
I guess I like rhyming words and sometimes poetry just has rhyming words, she says.
Sometimes, when I am bored, I will just say, OK, I am just gonna write a piece of poetry or something. Just grab a piece of scrap paper, sit down with a pencil.
Her recent success has given her more incentive to learn and to write about the many things she experiences in her life.
If I am sad and I am bored, I will just write about things that are sad or sometimes, if it's a cloudy day outside, I will just look outside and describe it, says Horton.
There are days she definitely wants to read and she is very thirsty for knowledge, says her mother, Melanie Horton.
She works very hard at learning contractions in Braille and being able to read fluently and reading the books that her peers are reading as well.
Horton says she hopes to be a teacher someday, and if that does not work out, her backup plan is to be a babysitter.

Source:  http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/n-s-girl-nationally-recognized-for-poetry-in-braille-

**

Mom's Chocolate Gravy

By Redneck Epicurean

Editor's note:  When I was growing up this was one of my favorite dishes.  It was usually reserved for birthdays, holidays, and times when we just needed a special treat!

Total time  35 minutes.

Prep Time  5 Minutes.

Cook Time  30 minutes.

Ingredients

1 cup granulated sugar.

1 tablespoon butter.

One and a half cups milk.

2 tablespoons flour.

3 tablespoons unsweetened Hershey cocoa powder.

Directions

Mix all the dry ingredients in a heavy saucepan with a whisk. Using a whisk blends everything better than a spoon. Stir in the milk.

Cook over medium heat stirring constantly. Remove the pot when the mixture is thick like pudding.

Add the butter. Stir in until completely melted. Serve over biscuits with a teaspoon of butter dolloped on top.

Serves 6

Source:  www.food.com

**

News of your chapter or articles for this newsletter should be sent to

Dwightej7 at comcast.net

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter please send an email to the above address with Cancel in the subject line.