[Tn-talk] April at large meeting

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:45:01 UTC 2015

Good afternoon,
I am writing to invite you to the April meeting for the at-large chapter of the National  Federation of the Blind of Tennessee. This month we will hear from Christina Clift who will talk about the bell program, and James Brown who will give us an update on state convention. We will also hear news from the national office by listening to the presidential release. I hope you are able to join us tomorrow, April 2 at 7 PM central standard time. The dial-in number is 712-775-7000 access code 697514#. I hope to see you all there!

Domonique Lawless
Sent from my iPhone