[Tn-talk] {Spam?} Post-Thanksgiving Cruise

James Brown president at nfb-tn.org
Thu Aug 4 12:18:14 UTC 2016

Hi Jana,
Crystal and I took this same cruise back several years ago.  We really enjoyed it.  Mobile is only around a six hour drive from Nashville.  We will be at the NFB's fall board meeting at the same time you will be cruising through the Caribian.  I know you are going to have a blast!
All the best,
JB

Sent from my iPhone