[Tn-talk] Fwd: 49-10-804 - Registration of blind persons. :: 2010 Tennessee Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia

Dewey Bradley deweybradley at twc.com
Mon May 2 23:05:32 UTC 2016

OK thanks for this!
I was just wondering why they have this, I'm no longer interested in moving there because of this, but I was just curious.
If someone gets a job transfer there and doesn't need or want any services, but people are still required to report you, like you are a criminal, that is not legal, so I will never come there, O'Well.