[Tn-talk] Creative Accommodating Ideas Needed

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Thu May 26 02:34:59 UTC 2016

Dear Sharon,
	 The KNFB Reader was the first thing to mind as well. However, the KNFB Reader is more of an OCR software and is not proficient in handwriting).  I have seen in my research programs that use ICR(intelligent  character recognition) or IWR(Intelligent WOrd Recognition), but so far I have not located one of those programs .
Thanks
James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!