[Tn-talk] Nashville Chapter Info: Agenda for Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 6pm CT

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Sun Oct 2 22:46:50 UTC 2016

Dear friends,
Please remember we have our chapter meeting at a special time this week Tuesday at 6 pm.   at the Edmonson Pike library. Invite someone whom you have never invited before to a special meeting. We will have guest , The Technology Access Center, present to talk about what they offer our community. We will have trivia on the new features of our our constitution and a discussion about the recent Hashtag How I see It.Tell us how you see it? We will discuss our upcoming community outreach event at Opry Mills and so much more! Please come early so we can start promptly at 6 pm. Afterwards, for anyone able, we will head on over to Applebees to enjoy some social time. Please join  us if you can. Remember if you cannot make it in person, we have our meeting conference line:

Meeting Line Details:
 857-232-0158; Access code 253955
  Here is our agenda. See you Tuesday!
Nashville Chapter Agenda-October 2016

Call to Order
Trivia, demonstration, or sharing of experiences
Constitution trivia!!! How well do you know our constitution?
Role Call
Approval of Last Month’s Minutes
Approval of Current Agenda
Additions?
Committee Reports:
Treasurer’s Report
Reading of last month’s and this month’s report
Public Relations Report/Social Media
Fund Raising Report
Update on Chili Dinner
Membership Report
3 new members last month!

Old Business
Former Uber  driver trial update
Fundraiser for scholarships Saturday
New Facebook Group-Join!
New descriptive movies free to the community at MTSU campus…

New Business
Tech Spotlight-Postponed till next month.
 Instead, read President Riccobono’s response to recent social media #HowISeeIt and group discussion.
Meet the Blind - Collaboration with TAGDU- October 14, 5-7 at Opry Mills Mall
Chapter -Let’s make a video!

Guest speaker: Technology Access Center

Announcements
Next month: ORCAM with products and demonstrations !
Stay tuned to emails regarding upcoming meetings and schedule
Topic next month:  Finding a job and advocating for yourself in a sighted world.
Future Guests include: Empower Tennessee and more!

Adjourn Meeting

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!