[Tn-talk] Low Vision Expo October 21, 2016 10-2 pm.

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Tue Oct 18 19:46:48 UTC 2016

Dear friends,
 I wanted to extend an invitation to you to the Low Vision Expo that will be held Friday in Nashville, from 10-2 pm. I will speak at 12:30 pm about the NFB and our positive philosophy regarding blindness. The event is fre and you are welcome to check it out. There will be many vendors, resources, and networking opportunities. Please see the flyer attached.
Best,

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!