[Tn-talk] End Of Year Opportunity!

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Mon Dec 18 17:23:00 UTC 2017

Dear Nashvilians!
As we get to the end of another year, businesses and individuals are looking for ways to give donations , gift cards, certificates, and services to nonprofits. Now is the best time to promote our chapter and organization! Tell the folks you run into at the stores, restaurants, and other businesses you come across in your daily activities. Lit them know that we can provide them a tax form for any donations that they make. For our upcoming meetings, I would like to continue to provide door prizes and other goodies to our members. If we wait to January, many folks tend to be all “gived” out! Think about fast food places, stores in the mall, local shops, grocery stores, Wal Mart, or even movie theatres.
	I want to personally thank all of you for your love and contributions in 2017! Together, 2018 will be even better!
 Warmly,

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515