[TN-Talk] August Seniors Division meetingplease share

Yvonne neubert the13thbat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 02:38:52 UTC 2021

Welcome to all who are 50 years  and older. This months meeting will be a discussion on blindness philosophy. James brown will be leading this discussion. just as life does not and with blindness neither does life and with retirement. One of our goals is to educate, empower, and support seniors who are going through vision loss. We are all at a different place in our journey and if we walk this path hand-in-hand together we will find that together we can.
If you are attending the equipped to empower support meeting feel free to join the Seniors meeting when that one concludes.

The meeting itself will start at 8 o’clock Eastern 7 o’clock central time but, the room will be open 15 minutes prior to the meeting for social conversation.
If you need more information or have questions contact me
seniors at nfbtn.org

865-23—0872
Yvonne Neubert
President: NFB @Tennessee seniors division

Yvonne Neubert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Seniors Division Monthly meeting
Time: Aug 16, 2021 07:45 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9460566747?pwd=a1RnWnVlaS9CaE1zdm5uanE0b0FLQT09

Meeting ID: 946 056 6747
Passcode: 63286
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,9460566747# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,9460566747# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)