[TN-Talk] Seniors Division Monthly Meeting

Yvonne neubert the13thbat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:39:20 UTC 2021

The NFB of Tennessee invites you to join us for our March meeting of the Seniors division. this month we are privileged to have as our guest Fred Bailey. Fred will be talking about his book
Nowhere Near the Bottom.
Freddie is a Tennessee school for the blind alumnus. his book is the inspiring story of his life. Freddie is a shining example of how to overcome adversity on your own terms. You really don’t want to miss this outstanding presentation.
The meeting is March 15 at 7 PM central time and 8 PM Eastern time.
If you need more information contact Yvonne Neubert @
865-230-0872

Yvonne Neubert is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Seniors division meeting
Time: Mar 15, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9460566747?pwd=M3BaM1VLZHlPb3dwZFVJcW5QSjRSdz09

Meeting ID: 946 056 6747
Passcode: nfbtn
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,9460566747#US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,9460566747#US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)