[Trainer-talk] those who use Linux

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 17:48:57 UTC 2009

I personally recommend what you are familiar with. If you're unfamiliar with
the linux environment, it wouldn't make sense for you to learn a new OS on
top of attending classes with deadlines. If you are interested in learning a
new OS as a hobby, I highly recommend Ubuntu as it has a great graphical
interface making the switch between windows and linux a little easier. Hope
this helps.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085