[Trainer-talk] Problems with Links in Firefox

Thea Eaton thea at doodledoo.com
Sun Jun 7 02:18:57 UTC 2009

I would try JAWS with Internet Explorer, Firefox does not have the most
stable MSAA support for screen readers. Accessibility is not high on
Mozilla's priority list, so many times a new version of Firefox will be
released with unstable support for tabbing, for instance, or will have
screen reader related issues. I would always recommend using IE with JAWS,
IE is the most reliable browser.

Thea Eaton
DoodleDoo
www.doodledoo.com