[Trainer-talk] Computer instructor from Ghana

Julius Braimah jesubraimah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:50:16 UTC 2009

Hi David,

Thank you very much for accepting me as a member of this network.
I work as a computer instructor at the university of Cape Coast where
we have about 35 visually impaired students.
We use assistive technology like Jaws-8.0, Open book software,  one
scannna and one braille embosser.
We would appreciate it very much if we could have more of the latest
available assistive technology for the visually impaired students.
Thank you very much for your understanding and concern for our
resource centre for the blind, main library university of Cape Coast
Ghana.
I look forward to seeing your cooperation in areas you can assist our
resource centre for the blind with some assistive technology.

Sincerely Yours,