[Trainer-talk] A questionnaire from device group.

Julius Braimah jesubraimah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:56:46 UTC 2009

Hello friends,

We are the first  generation of the International Institute  for
Social Entrepreneurs  (IISE) in  Kerala, India.
Our mission is to bring  new ideas to help improve the life of the
visually  impaired persons.  In addition the group is adding new
assistive devices and maintaining   the existing ones that can be used
by the visually impaired persons.

We will be honored to receive your participation in  our  study to
identify your need as a visually impaired person. So please fill up
the attached questionnaire and send it back to me at your earliest
convenience.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,

--
Julius Kwasi Braimah
Computer Instructor.