[Trainer-talk] Intel Releases New Reader, Also Reads DAISY

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:47:32 UTC 2009

While I love this concept the price tag and bulk of it kills me.  Top
OCR has a nice freeware project going that alongside a cheaper digital
books player (the VRC or Booksense?) would be just as decent....right?
In other words I'm not feeling a real tug to the heartstrings...
JB

--
Jeanette Beal
MS.Ed Assistive Technology
bealjk at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/bealjk
http://bealjk.tumblr.com/

"Talent is an invention like phlogiston after the fact of fire" - Marge Piercy