[Trainer-talk] Outlook Distribution Lists

Eric Ellet ericellet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 22:35:57 UTC 2009

The way I have done this in the past is using the phone list view
under contacts in Outlook (I use Outlook 2003).  I simply select my
current distribution list, then do a control c to copy, then a control
v to paste.  You end-up with two contacts in the list that are exactly
the same.  You can then open the new one and change the name and edit
the distribution list as needed.  Hope this helps.

Eric