[Trainer-talk] Live365

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Mon Aug 9 17:49:06 UTC 2010

Using JFW11, I could get to the login page and input a username and
password.  I don't have an account any longer, so that's as far as I could
get, but it doesn't look inaccessible to me.  It's a bit rare for a site to
work better with JFW than with System Access.  I would forget Connect Out
Loud for any modern web surming.

Dean