[Trainer-talk] Live365

Terrence VanEttinger tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org
Mon Aug 9 18:28:47 UTC 2010

Connect OutLoud has been working well for her until now.  I've been trying to convince her to switch at least to System Access, but no, she doesn't want to spend the cash for it.  Even for me using System Access though, I'm not seeing the log-in option.

Thanks,
Terrence

Terrence van Ettinger
Braille and Assistive Technology Instructor
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99517-3069
(907) 248-7770, X205
tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org