[Trainer-talk] Any Skype Users out there?

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 2 23:54:24 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I have just registered for Skype and would like to learn the ins and outs of it.  I really have no idea where to start or how it works, as all I'm going with is Google and such.
I have JAWS 10 and am not sure if I need scripts for it.
It's supposed to be the latest Skype...4.1.
Are there key commands to make calls easier?
If any of my friends on here want to give me some skype tutorials or lessons, let me know.
I am
jim.portillo

Thanks,
Jim