[Trainer-talk] Any Skype Users out there?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:02:45 UTC 2010

Blind Cool Tech has a rather long podcast that Sarah Alawami did on
all of the basics, and some intermediate stuff too, on using Skype.
>From signing up for an account, installation, and getting started. The
podcast itself is made up of many parts but it's all one big file,
that if listened to from beginning to end is over 2 hours in length.
Though she's using an earlier version of Skype at time of recording,
something like 3.8, she does a good job of covering her bases.

Wayne